Thursday, November 1, 2007

Injection 12, VLCD Day 11

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 268.5
Overnight Loss: 1.5
Total Losses: -20

Can you say today is a good day? I can and for many reasons but non better than 20lbs of fat flushed away for good. After losing 1.5 last night I have hit my first goal with 4 milestones to go.

For those familiar with accounting; weight loss uses the LIFO method of accounting. That is the Last in First Out. What I mean by that is the last fat to come on is the first to leave. I generally gain in my face last and now can see a difference there more than any where else. My friend said I am starting to look more like my son, Christion, as my face reduces. He is truly a little mini-me except slim. I know he is just 10 and all but he has this swagger about him that I would like to emulate. lol. Imagine that, me wanting to be like my boy.

Here is a funny tidbit. I never really liked apples because all I was really familiar with was the red one, McIntosh. After starting the protocol I have discovered some apples that are just excellent. The first I fell in love with was the Galla. It was just juicy and had the greatest flavor. Another is the granny smith for the day I just have an urge for that tart flavor and most recent the golden apple. Nice distribution of flavor. All are very satifying. Figured I would share my likes and maybe provide reccomendations to others who cant stand apples. lol

Thats all for now....

5 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Hey there! Just popping in to say congratulations to you! You're going great!

BizBuzz said...

HA! Winston, I was exactly like you! I only knew Red, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious and Fuji. When I discovered Pink Ladies, I just about died, I never experienced eating an apple like that before in my life! Galas are good, but I am in love with Pink Ladies. mmmmm

Great job on the losses! You men! You have it so easy! Did you read on my blog that my son did the protocol? Lost 25 pounds, is on Phase 4 now and is eating what he pleases, in the amount he pleases and is still 5 pounds under his LIW!!!!

WOO HOO FOR MEn!

gracegiven2me said...

WOW, you are doing awsome! You guys do have a bit of advantage over us gals! You are melting at hugh speed!!!

Amie said...

Ha HA! I'm going to echo these ladies - YOU DARN LUCKY MEN!! LOL My BF is doing this with me and whupping me soundly in the weight-lost category. ;) I'm very excited to find yet another hcg'er out here in Blog-Land - feel free to pop in on us any time:
http://amiehcg.blogspot.com

TTFN!

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Thanks ladies for stopping by and leaving these encouraging words. I am so glad I discovered this life saving opportunity and to meeting all of you. You too keep up the good work.