Saturday, November 24, 2007

Injection 31, VLCD Day 34

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 246.6
Overnight Gain: .6
Total Losses: -41.9

I guess the after shower theory doesn't work all the time. I went up .6 and have no idea why but there will be some correction today or tomorrow. Who knows.

After reading all the blogs this morning and seeing the folks who enjoyed their Thanksgiving grub I wish I had partaken in that joy. Some even lost after enjoying their delightful spreads. Maybe I will sample my sister's Christmas cake today and see what happens tomorrow. By the way she does put rum and wine in it by way of blending it with the fruits and pouring it over it to keep it moist. Very nice.

We are off to do some shopping this morning and I still have homework that has to be turned in tonight and tomorrow so I should be running around all day. It is freezing her in NY and will be only 39 degrees for the day. Will be bundled up especially since being slim keeps you cold. lol.

That's all for now...

2 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

It's a mystery to me why some lose after eating other food, while others gain. I marvel at those who eat additional food & then stop. lol. I'm so weak that way. I hope you stay warm. If you get cold, perhaps your body will burn additional calories from that! :-)

Burcu J said...

Don't sweat it.. I also was shocked reading those posts. I ate a cookie yesterday and 2 apples the rest of the day. I've lost 1.5 lbs. I am not trying to make you cheat ok.. lol.. Enjoy your shopping and try to stay warm since you skinny now put some more clothes on .. lol.. :)