Thursday, November 22, 2007

Injection 30, VLCD Day 32

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 247.6
Overnight Loss: 1.4
Total Losses: -40.9

HAPPY THANGSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

After dropping 1.4 overnight I have finally broken the 40lb lost milestone. It has taken me 2 weeks to drop 10lbs. I guess my body was trying to rebel. I wonder if that was the stall that Dr. S. was speaking of when he mentioned the last remembered weight. I hope it is fast moving now because my next last remembered weight is 235.

We dont have much planned for today and there wont be any food temptations since my sister is not really into the cooking thing. I knew I would be safe coming here but if I stayed home there would be way too many temptations at my friends' houses. They will have all the goodies that would drive me nuts not to have. lol.

I hope you all enjoy your day and for those of you still on P2 keep the focus and avoid the temptation. For you all on P3 or P4 enjoy for us who are holding it down.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

That's all for now...

5 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Winston, I have truly watched a transformation of your spirit on the little time you have been on this protocol. I say you have already hit the "ZONE" - with the talk you are doing, I know you will have continued success in this endeavor.

Have you ever mentioned whether or not you have taken pictures? Will you be sharing those? I just love pics! If you need help with them, I will be happy to help!

cherylk said...

Wow Winston, you're just flying through those pounds! Congratulations on making 40 pounds!! You're doing amazingly well!

Burcu J said...

You just a loser aren't you?? :) give me some tips. How do you keep losing this good? Have a great Turkey day and Keep up the great work! :)

Amy's Blog said...

Congratulations on 40 lbs! Woo HOO! I don't know about the stalls or periods of slow losses. It seems to me that your losses have been anything BUT slow. Dr. S does say that the losses aren't always even... so at least he was pretty aware of it. Biz played with numbers once it & seemed that we all lose a certain percentage of body weight. Although I'm not sure this theory works for guys... the males seems to have some kind of magic.

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Biz - thanks very much for the compliment. I did not do pictures because I knew I would not really have time. Being single and all, didnt want to stand in front fo the mirror. I am gaging by the numbers and the clothing fit. By the way, thanks to you for sharing your successes.

Cherylk - thanks for the recognition


b - thanks too for the recognition and it seems as if you are doing quite well. I know you have a hard time with eating meat but there are some who follow the vegetarian and have great successes. You too keep up the good work.

Amy - thanks to you 2 for the recognition. you, biz and amie have kept me going with motivating me to keep going and not allow the stalls and slowed days. I know I am doing great but sometimes you want the continued success that was experienced in the beginning. I am very thrilled and know that I can do this and after Round 2 I will be in the best shape of my life.