Monday, November 12, 2007

Injection 21, VLCD Day 22

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 255.4
Overnight Loss: 0
Total Losses: -33.1

Had no loss last night. I am not too thrilled about it but hey things must be happening so as I stated yesterday, I have to remain patient and let the body do its thing. The Lord will give you the things you ask for in life but gives it to you in His time not yours. That is the toughest thing to adapt. The other thing is we didnt get this way in 6 weeks but the expectation is to lose it all in 6 weeks. What a twisted way of thinking. lol. I am still trying to get my mind right.

I was thinking I should start a new batch of HCG since I have been using this one for 21 injections. I still have about 4 more shots in the bottle and really dont want to waste it but not sure if it is losing its potency. Give me your thoughts on that idea. I would probably keep using it and then stay on until the second bottle is finish which would of course extend P2 by about a week. I have seen others go beyond the 40 shots and not develop immunity. By the way, I am not hungry at all and there is some activity so not 100 percent sold on creating the new batch.

That's all for now...

4 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Hello there Winston. You are right! Keep the faith! What Simeons says is that the scale & fat loss are not synchronized. He says that fat comes off first. Then, the fat is replaced with water! He says the water weighs more than the fat that was there previously. He says the water stays there until the fat cell structure collapses, & then the water washes out.

So, I think your fat loss/transfer mechanism is working the way it is supposed to. Also, sometimes you may notice a change in your clothes before you see it on the scale.

What to say about the new batch. I agree with you. If you aren't hungry, I would probably finish off your vial before you make the next batch. I used mine until the end. I feel that if it isn't working, you will feel it with a change in hunger.

I wanted to extend mine as long as possible because I wasn't sure yet when I would definitely stop. There's that feeling of 'oh, I want another day or two extra'. But I did end up having leftover from my second vial. I had to stop because of too many other food functions this month. November is worse than Dec I fear. BTW, I wrapped my vial in alum foil to block light as much as possible.

Water!

Amie said...

Yes, yes and yes to everything Amy said ;D

Hey - to put it in perpective - you've lost over 30 lb. in just over 3 weeks!! AAHH! lol

Keep your chin up - and drink drink drink that water. Thanks for the update, Winston!

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Amy - Thanks for reminding me of this transfer. The slowing down is what at times concerns me. I guess I still have some adapting to do. I will use the vials until they are done. Thanks for the feedback.

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Amie - Please dont get me wrong about the 30lbs gone. I am grateful but want more (greedy) lol. I drink about 200oz of water and tea everyday so hopefully that is enough. lol.