Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Injection 22, VLCD Day 23

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 254.6
Overnight Loss: .8
Total Losses: -33.9

The scale moved south .8lbs today. That's a good thing. I think my body has known this weight for some time and hope it will forget qucikly and drop down to my next plateau of 235. lol.

Thanks to Amy and Amie for reminding me of how fat difuses from the body. I drink about 200oz of water daily so things should keep on moving. Also, I will keep using the current batch until complete and then work through the second one completely and then do P3.

Not much to really talk about today. Stay positive (as I am trying to do) and focused.

Thats all for now...

3 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
33 pounds in 23 days is just great. I didn't start yet so i'm open for last minute tips for maximum weight loss :)
Thank you for keeping us posted. Keep up the great work.

Amy's Blog said...

Yippee for you! Almost a whole pound! I understand the 'focus' you talk about. It seemed like P2 was always on my mind, & all my attention was on P2. It's a great day for you!

Amie said...

No problemo, Winston - and thanks for the tip you left me ;) Next P2 will be better for me, since I'll be prepared for my cravings and know how to combat them. Hopefully I'll be able to release the weight HALF as well as you! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date with your progress - read ya tomorrow! ~Amie