Saturday, November 17, 2007

Injection 25, VLCD Day 27

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 250.4
Overnight Loss: 1.8
Total Losses: -38.1

Another 1.8 gone. That is truly a positive move for the weekend. Stating the obvious here but I only have 1.9 until the big 40. Send me those positive vibes so I can break that milestone. I want to again thank my cheering section and I appreciate the time you spend reading my blogs and leaving me supporting messages. I really enjoy reading each of yours daily to get my days started.

Did I ever mention how much I love HCG and Dr. Simeon. l0l. I mixed a fresh batch of HCG this morning for the second half of Round 1. It is so much easier to do it a second time. I actually mixed it in 3 seperate 10ml vials and keep them in foil to protect from the light. It limits the removal of on big vial. The reason this happened is because I ordered the 5000iu and 5 10ml bottles then realized I needed the 30ml bottle. Next round I will order 1500iu to mix once a week and keep it fresh.

Well wish me continued blessing as I embark the second set of HCG usage and thanks again for your support.

That's all for now...

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Whoopieeeeeee! You must get so high from reading your numbers! (I would). I know your you feel about hcg & Dr. Simeoen. I believe most of us are having that same love affair. It's practically an orgy. ;)

I think you must be an expert to manage the 3 separate 10 ml vials. LOL. Thanks for posting your FANTASTIC success!

Burcu J said...

Another great loss.. You just on a roll. I am not jaleous :) all I'm saying once I start my own VLCD I'd better lose regularly also ;)
Keep it up.Enjoy your weekend

beachbrights said...

Great job! I order 1500iu and mix weekly. I did not want to take any "chances" on freshness! Also, when I would mix a new batch every week, I would also go ahead and load my syringes for the week. This way every morning, I was ready to inject! I also wrapped my syringes in foil and kept them in the refrig.

I'm sending you those {{{{VIBES}}}}.