Thursday, November 15, 2007

Injection 24, VLCD Day 25

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 254
Overnight GAIN: .2
Total Losses: -34.5

A .2lb INCREASE, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!I know I have done well thus far but I would like to konw how this happened. I was in the bathroom all day and thought man I should have a 2 pounder release but to my surprise I get this. I will share what I ate yesterday and tell me where I went wrong.

Breakfast - apple
Lunch - crab cake (seasoned crab meat, 1 crushed melba toast), 8oz. steamed spinach
Dinner - 100g baked chicken breast, 8oz ,steamed spinach, 1 melba toast
Snack - 1/2 grapefruit w/1/2tsp Splenda
Water - 150 oz
Tea - 20oz w/Splenda

Fitday puts me a little below 500 calories but I dont see how I wouldnt lose with all the flushing out. After what Amy reminded me of in the manuscript about water filling the fat cells and then whoosh, I thought I had it made. This has been the worst results week thus far and I hope the next two will be no way like this. Tomorrow is my skip day and Saturday will be a new batch of HCG. I hope that kicks this protocol back into high gear.

Rant over. Now back to our regularly scheduled update.

Well after that disappointment I dont know what to expect from here on out. Will I have to do an apple day? I will be fine with that. My body is stuck at this 254 mark and need to get over it. lol.

Today is our corporate Thanksgiving feast. The will have turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatos, sweet potatos, breads, cheescake, applie pie, pumpking pie etc.... So you know I will not be leaving my office. lol. Well, I will test my dedication to this and grab me a sald to go with my chicken breast. Really, I am not even worried about it.

I will keep my head up and stay positive.

Thats all for now...

4 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

I don't know if it matters... but... Splenda is sucralose and maltodextrin. Matodextrin is a sugar. I am using plain sucralose without any maltodextrin.

Besides sucralose, I also use neotame, both pink & blue packets, and stevia.

The bit of sugar in the Splenda should not be causing this problem. I just mention it just in case. I'm one of the worst sugar subst junkie on the planet.

The only other idea I have is electrolyte balance. You could watch CB's blog as she is posting results with magnesium. It has helped me, but perhaps a fluke.

I'm glad you aren't tempted by the Thanksgiving feast! That part is terrific! Thanks for posting your progress.

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Amy - Thanks for the response. I ahve been using the splenda since the beginning and never had this issue. I dont know if an apple day maybe fast approaching and can correct this issue.

Amie said...

Dear, dear, dear... Don't freak out! ;) You are doing so amazingly well thus far - a stall, or even a teeny gain, is really no big deal.

Keep up the great work, do what you know works, and if you keep gaining or have a multi-day stall .. THEN worry about an apple day. :) HTH - Amie

Burcu J said...

Come on my friend.. are you kidding me.. do not let a little tiny gain get you.. YOU ARE DOING AN AWSOME JOB..I AM SURE YOU'LL KEEP IT UP..
I got my HCG today.pls. check my blog out whenever you can.Tomorrow is my first loading day open for tips and advices...
Have a good one :)