Monday, November 5, 2007

Injection 15, VLCD Day 15

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 264.5
Overnight Loss: 0
Total Losses: -24

I had an interesting experience this morning with my scale, which will lead me to purchase a new one today. I weighed myself after going the bathroom and it showed no loss so I weighed again and no loss. I always weigh 3 times to make sure I have a constant new weight but on the third weigh it showed a loss of 1lb so I weighed again and it showed a gain of 2lbs and then a loss of .5lb and then a gain of .5lb. That was frustrating so I said the heck with it and will say 0lbs lost and hope the new scale doesnt hurt my progress.

What is interesting is that I cleaned my house yesterday and got a nice sweat going and was thinking I am burning a lot of calories and must drop at least 3lbs but that was not the case. I wonder how this works because I could do nothing all day and lose 2lbs but be active as ever and lose 0. Any thoughts, let me know.

Anyway, I am getting tired of cucumbers but not so much spinach. I have a 3 vegetable rotation so cabbage is the next side. I made jerk shrimp kabobs, steamed shrimp and baked catfish and have been enjoying that. I hope for favorable results tomorrow.

Thats all for now...

8 comments:

beachbrights said...

Did you try a new Battery? Also if you buy a new scale invest in one that reads to the .2. It will be more sensitive to your weight loss! Which you are doing FANTASTIC on! Dr. Simeons does not seem to promote too much exercise so consider it an excuse to not clean the house...I am! Ha! Enjoy the day...

Anonymous said...

Hey -- just found your blog -- great posts! Bummer about the scale -- toss that puppy as fast as you can and treat yourself to a new one! You deserve to see exactly how much and how fast you're losing weight (and you are losing fast -- !!!).

Amy's Blog said...

Hi, there. Congratulations on your losses. I know what you mean about the exercise. I'll be interested in any changes tomorrow... perhaps it takes a day or so.

Once I spent a whole weekend walking from early morning to late night, (which is quite opposite from my normal sedentary life!), and there were no effects on the scale at all. My loss was the same as days that I didn't exercise. It seemed as if my fat loss doorway regulated the amount of fat it was willing to let out... and it was non-negotiable. Others have a different experience though, so I guess you never know.

You're doing pretty well, so I guess your doorway is working well overall. :-) Yay for you!

BizBuzz said...

Hope the new scale is nice to you! Can't wait to hear the news!!!

I am with CB and Amy on the exercise. My friend JPS is the exercise fool, and when she tried to exercise while on the protocol it played havoc with her weight, so she stopped. She said she has plenty of time for exercise when she is SKINNY!

Free me from Fat Jail said...

CB - I did wind up getting one with the .2 measurement and it works great. When I first started I put a fresh battery in and still have issues. I dont think I liked the scale from day one. lol. Avoiding the cleaning did finally catch up to me so I had to do something. Time to hire a cleaing lady. lol.

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Lilli - old scale no longer in use. the new one showed favorable numbers today so glad to see that. it is scary that I am losing so fast but I am sticking to it to the T and would love to have a 60lb loss on this round. Thanks for reading.

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Thanks Amy...that my kill my desire to go workout in the gym. the best part is since my back still is bothering me I can lose the weight without straining. Once I get down to my ideal weight I will be back in the gym working on bulking up the muscles. Should be ready to meet the ladies by spring. lol.

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Hey Biz - I guess I will definitely hold off on the excercise. Thanks for your continued support and information. I love reading your blog.