Friday, November 16, 2007

Skip Day, VLCD Day 26

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 252.2
Overnight Loss: 1.8
Total Losses: -36.3

I lost 1.8lbs last night so I give up on trying to figure this out and just will go with the flow. Thanks for those that supported me as I whined about the gain. I wonder if this is like thunder and lightning...you know you see lightning first and then hear the thunder later. The "whoosh" in the bathroom is lightning the the measured loss is the thunder, it's just delayed. Heck of an analogy, huh.

Have a ton of work to do today so can't post much.

That's all for now...

4 comments:

Amie said...

WOOP WOOP!

See? No big! The analogy does seem fitting. ;) Awesome loss today, as always - hope you had a productive day at work!

Amy's Blog said...

Woo HOOOOOO for you! Starting off your weekend with a bang! I like your lightning & thunder analogy. Seems very fitting! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Winston!

Burcu J said...

Seeee you didn't need to worry after all :) congrats.
Thank you for your post on my blog I really need all the help and support I can get from the people who understands me the most. Because they been dealing with same issues that I'been dealing with. I am ready but I'm also sure that I will have ups and dows. I hope I'll handle it well. I am not pregnant by the way.. and NOT plannning on getting during his R & R lol....
Have a great weekend :)

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Thanks for the support again ladies. I did get most of my work done but have school work for the rest of the weekend. fun huh. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well.