Saturday, November 10, 2007

Injection 19, VLCD Day 20

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 255.8 (new scale)
Overnight Loss: 1.8
Total Losses: -32.7

Down another 1.8. Great start to the weekend, now have to make sure I stay on track and keep busy so I dont start those cravings. As I said before its a lot easier at work so here we go.

Thanks again to all the lovely ladies who read my blog and provide me inspiration and support. It is good to have a "family" to support you as you work toward your goals. We will all get there and will be doing it together.

Well, its my weekend with the boys and time to put on my chefs hat and start taking breakfast orders. lol. Have a great Saturday and see you in the morning. lol

Thats all for now...

4 comments:

gracegiven2me said...

Your success is awsome!

Amy's Blog said...

What a huge drop for you! Was if from the cleaning activity days ago? Was it the new scale? Water? Whoo HOO. Thanks for sharing your success.!

Anonymous said...

I know. I want to lose like the guys :)

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Thanks again for the support. Not sure what is the cause of it just keeping focused on the protocol. Hope to double it for the second half.