Thursday, November 8, 2007

Injection 18, VLCD Day 18

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 258 (new scale)
Overnight Loss: 0
Total Losses: -30.5

So I didn't lose anything last night, darn. At least I know something has to be going on with my body becasue again I have not deviated from the plan. I can most times tell when I am not going to register a loss. Its like I feel it in my body and the scale confirms that feeling. Yesterday was strange for me as I felt overstuffed at 8PM and had to force down my dinner. I had baked fish and spinach, melba toast, water, grapefrut. That is what I usually have but last night was almost unbearable. I also didnt spend time in the bathroom so that too would show no release. I wonder if it was because of the hour of day that I chose to eat. I tend to have dinner around 7PM so not sure. Well I did het the bathroom today and will eat my dinner at 7PM as usual and hope I get back to feeling like I have been and look for a 2lb drop in the morning.

I got a couple compliments and folks noticing my reduction yesterday. Made me feel very good about myself and know that things are falling into place. My friend asked what I was doing and I told her I would send the manuscript. I tried to explain what was involved but it is too complicated and would rather have someone read the book than have me explain it. The funny part was when I tried to explain what HCG is and shared that it is used in fertility treatments and she was forget about it. She just had a little boy a few months back and was like not going there again. lol.

Temptation was present yesterday as I had my boys and they wanted ice cream for dessert and I sliced up a fresh pineapple for them. It smelled so good and I am looking forward to the day I can make a protein shake with pineapple, yougurt etc...They enjoyed it and I made sure to keep my focus.

That's all for now...

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Your progress is so great. I am new and waiting on my HCG to arrive. I would like to hear ur advices also. Keep up the great work. Have a good day
Burcu

Amy's Blog said...

Darn. I know how a zero loss feels! If I had to pick, I would say the cause was not going to the bathroom.

I've started using Magnesium Oxide. Biz like Magnesium Citrate (which does not work for me). Renee uses Milk of Magnesia (some other magnesium). It is a natural way to flush water all the way through the intestines. I recommend it!

Congratulations on people noticing your loss! That is wonderful. That doesn't always come so easily. You are smart to just let them read the manuscript. Then, you can point her to the support group so that she can see so many other people endorse this protocol.

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Burcu...thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I know how you feel about waiting as it as driving me crazy too. The best advice is to follow Dr S. to the T and be strong and disciplined. I am trying to learn patience as at times you can see 0 lost and it drives me nuts. Welcome on board.

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Amy...I am very familiar with the citrate of magnesia (used to have to take it as a child to flush) If Saturday doesnt yield a descent loss may have to go there.