Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Injection 16, VLCD Day 16

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 260.2 (new scale)
Overnight Loss: 4.3
Total Losses: -28.3

As you can see I did purchase a new scale as the other was not functioning properly. To my surprise I dropped 4.3 overnight. I am not sure how valid that one day drop is since I couldnt get a true reading yesterday. I jumped on the old scale for comparion sake and it showed an increase of .5lb form yesterdays weight. I guess I will be retiring that one and keeping the more favorable unit.

The scale I purchased is a Heatlh-O-Meter that stores your last weight and calculates loss/gain over the last weight. It is large enough to accomodate my size 12 feet so I am comfortable using the numbers provided. It also increments by .2lbs versus the .5 of the old scale, which omitted the minimal drops that really mean something. The one thing I noticed is that my weight fluctuated from first rise to after showering. It actually dropped after showering. Man, I am dirty. lol. Anyway, I am going to use the after shower weight from now on.

I have to share with you how good my curry chicken was last night. Seasoned perfectly and I tell you the temptation to eat more than the 100g was there but I know its just a matter of time where it will be possible. Eating 1/4 of a chicken breast vs a whole one is hard. The greatest thing is I dont even think I could manage it since I am not at all hungry.

That's all for now...

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

I don't know when you actually dropped those 4 point THREE lbs, but they are certainly GONE! Woo HOO for you! I bet your chicken was delicious too!

Anonymous said...

That's really funny about weighing less after showering!!! He he -- maybe you know my ex-husband :)

Curry chicken? I LOVE curry -- can you share the recipe?

Thanks!

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Amy...thanks for the shout out. very much excited and seeing results.



lili...that is kinda weird but it is in my favor. I would love to give you a recipe except I dont usually cook with recipes. I just kinda know how much to put in. I use seasoning salt, black pepper, garlic, chopped onion, chopped green onion, sazon (goya)and a good jamaican (or indian) curry powder.