Thursday, November 29, 2007

Injection 36, VLCD Day 39

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 243.6
Overnight Loss: 1.4
Total Losses: -44.9

Another 1.4 down, don't ask me how that happened but I will gladly take it. It feels so good to be back on track and the end of R1 is almost here. I am dieing to sample another piece of that Christmas cake. lol.

Thanks to everyone for the comments yesterday. I need to make sure I put in my second order by tomorrow, the latest. I found an alternative to DD that costs less. They sell a 5000 IU for 15 dollars and the shipping is about $9. Here is the link: http://www.ortpharmacy.com/hcg.htm. I found this link on another HCG forum but I have not ordered from them. The folks recommending it said it was reliable and fast. I will give it a shot and let you folks know how it works out. Keep your fingers crossed so maybe we can save a few dollars and time over DD.

With regard to the 50...just keep sending those vibes my way. Thanks to you guys for all the support and for sharing your journey. It keeps me motivated when I read all our your successes as well. If we were on the Biggest Loser show I guess we would have to sneak the HCG because the cameras would be always on us and I am sure they would class it as an unfair advantage. lol. It does feel good not to have to work so physically hard to achieve this loss. I do miss the gym and will be going back to tone up and add muscle mass but for now I am just loving getting up in the morning and seeing results.

See you all in the morning...

That's all for now...

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Another great loss for you! I'm sending you RELEASE vibes for more of that! Don't think about the cake. lol. Thanks for the link!

beachbrights said...

I tried ordering from ortopharm (sp?) that you talked about on your post. You have to have a MINIMUM of a $200 order!!! My order only came to $24, I was a long way off, Ha! Let me know if you find a way around it or if I did something wrong.

Thanks. cb

BizBuzz said...

Look at how CLOSE you are! WOO HOO FOR YOU! And thanks for the link! Will check it out. Gotta place my order.