Sunday, November 25, 2007

Injection 32, VLCD Day 35

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 246.4
Overnight Loss: .2
Total Losses: -42.1

WoooHooo a .2lbs loss (sarcasm). Well its better than a gain. lol.

I am heading back home today so maybe next week things will be a little more stable. Tomorrow begins week six and I still have about 2 weeks of HCG left. I will most likely keep going until its finished.

B and Amy...I stuck it out yesterday but had to sample a small piece of my sister's Christmas fruit cake this morning and it was gooooood. I can only imagine what the repercussion will be. If I am lucky I will be like all the others who partake of a little reward food and still lose. Keep your fingers crossed for me. lol.

That's all for now...

2 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
You'll be ok. I don't think occasional cheating hurts that much as long as you don't make habbit.. :) Take care enjoy your Sunday.

BizBuzz said...

Hey dude! Finally getting back into the swing. Curious to know how the deviation went.

Thanks for all your encouraging words on my blog.