Sunday, November 11, 2007

Injection 20, VLCD Day 21

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 255.4
Overnight Loss: .4
Total Losses: -33.1

Lost .4 yesterday. My total losses at half point is very comforting. Its funny to see the .1 but its greater than the whole. lol. I guess the new scale is no longer new so I removed the tag for this. It is working perfectly and I am happy with the results.

What have I learned halfway through this process? I learned to be patient and let my body do what its wants when its ready. I was very excited when the large numbers were evident but dissapointed when there was minimal or zero reductions. Once you trust in following the protocol, it will deliver as promised. In the end you will embrace evident and non evident changes in your body. I have also learned that its amazing that 500 cal. of food sometimes feel like a thanksgiving spread and sometimes you have to force it down.

To those coming on board, be desciplined and steadfast in this venture. Dont cheat. Stay focused and appreciate the changes, current and future. We all have been finally given the roadmap to free us from this bondage and its actually pretty easy but only if your mind is right. Before you start get your mind right and everything else will fall into place.

Have a good rest of your weekend and wish me continued success and hopes to duplicate the first half. Thanks for reading.

That's all for now...

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Yay for your loss! You have done really fantastic from your half point. The losses are *usually* better for people in the early days, than later on. But as you say, the progress is huge & is satisfying.

I too was steadfast my first round. I can see my tendency to relax the rules a bit on the 2nd round, but I hope I don't!! I just don't want to play around with this for longer than I have to.

Good luck on your eating & water drinking today. I really enjoy reading your blog.

Your blog is an enjoyable read.

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Amy - thanks for the nice comments. Keep up the good work and try to follow for each round so you truly dont have to go for long.

beachbrights said...

Thanks for addressing the emotional side of this! Getting your "mind right" is such an important part and must not be overlooked. Thanks for putting that out there for others to read...

You've done GOOD!