Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Injection 35, VLCD Day 38

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 245
Overnight Loss: .6
Total Losses: -43.5

Yeaah for me. lol. It does feel good to be back home. Imagine if I can keep losing at this rate for the rest of P2. I only have 6.5lbs to go for the 50 mark and that would be a most welcomed accomplishment in this first round. Its funny that I am not even on P3 and am looking forward the the second round. I know it not a race but you just want to get there and have that total transformation.

Have any of you watched the Biggest Loser? I wonder if you are allowed to use HCG to supplement your loss. Could you imagine how easy the money would come if you could get use it. I wonder if there would be a conflict with the exercise portion as it seems we tend to gain when doing more activity. That too is weird much less counterproductive. My friend asked me if I exercise and I gleefully responded nope. This is while she is getting on the Treadmill to exhaust herself. She has shown some interest but not sure she is ready to get on board. With the holiday looming I am sure this may not be a good time to start.

Speaking of holiday, I wonder if there will be a shortage of HCG when the new year kicks off and everyone is on their lose weight resolutions. I am going to make sure I order my stuff before the end of this month to avoid any delays in getting the next batch. I will be starting on January 1.

That's all for now...

4 comments:

cherylk said...

Hey Winston, looks like you're back on track! Wow, 50 pounds, that's insane!! If we were on the Biggest Loser, you'd be winning! hehe

And you're right, a lot of us are starting another round at the beginning of January. I ordered my hcg this week, too! I think your plan to order before the month is up is a good one!

beachbrights said...

I just re-ordered my HCG from (dd.ca) on Nov. 19th and I just received it today! ONLY 7 business days if you don't count T'giving. This must be record time!

We will be starting R2P2 at the same time!

I still can't believe you are going to hit the 50lb mark. That is super terrific. Like I have said in the past, "You are the poster child for this protocol"!

Amy's Blog said...

You are a poster child for this program! congratulations. That would be funny to be on the Biggest Loser, because those people exercise HARD - HARD! They fight hunger. You would just have to hardly move & still lose weight. lol. It's good that you are ordering early. I've had two shipment detained. :-( Hey, CB - that's great about your order. I just ordered from them again today & hope the order gets through!

BizBuzz said...

Good point, I need to put another order in myself!!!

Back on track! WOO HOO FOR YOU! If you lose 50 lbs this round, I will just have to come over there and slap you, only because you are a guy.

Can you even believe you are here??? Good for you! You have come a long way baby!