Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Injection 11, VLCD Day 10

Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 270
Overnight Loss: 2.5
Start of Phase I: 10-20-07
Total Losses: -18.5

Wow almost at 20lbs lost in less than two weeks. That is amazing and I continue to be grateful to the Lord for making this possible. I prayed for a 2lb release and God blessed me with 2.5.

Speaking of blessings, I never shared how I happened upon this miracle. I had hurt my back in late September working out in the gym trying to lose the weight. After a week of suffering I finally went to the doctor who suggested I ice my back all weekend. That meant sitting at home and not having too move movement. So I woke up early on Saturday and turned the TV on and got caught up in infomercial world. The first was this great kit for weightloss and thought that was interesting. The funny thing is I didnt change the channel as I would normally. After that show another one came on touting how to lose the fat. This one really caught my intererst but thought yeah right. It was Tredeau trying to sell his book. After hearing his pitch curiosity really got a ahold of me and I proceeded to search the internt and WOW my life change began. Again, talk about a blessing in disguise. Thanks to Tradeau for bringing this to light and especially to Dr. Simeon for his diligent work.

In addition to the weight loss there is another benefit that I have been experiencing wht HCG. It has mellowed me out and just keeps me at peace. It seems like I can let things roll off of my back a lot easier and relax.

Well. that's all for now.

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Great story! Thanks for sharing it! I love watching the success of others!