Thursday, October 25, 2007

Injection 6, VLCD Day 4

Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 277.5
Overnight Loss: 2.5
Start of Phase I: 10-20-07
Total Losses: -11

Another 3.5lbs gone. Man that is awesome. I would really have liked to keep losing 4 per but I know it is unrealistic. My thought is once my back gets better and I am able to hit the gym for some cardio and light weight training I may be able to keep a higher amount of lose compared to the 1 to 2 lbs. Don't get me wrong I am VERY thrilled with how things are going. Like I said yesterday, its nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Tommorow is my skip day and I am hoping I wont go into starvation mode. I am sure things will be ok as many users have survived the break. The weekend will be a challenge for me, eatinwise. Its much easier to control your eating when you are at work because there is no frdige or freezer to just run into. I also have my kids this weekend and have to cook for them so that will be tempting but will be strong.

Oh, by the way. I did sleep well even thought the rain was falling as there was no dripping to awaken me. I actually oversleptl lol.

Tomorrow is my birthday and the best present would be a 5 pound drop. I will pray for it.

That all for now...

No comments: