Monday, October 22, 2007

Injection 3, VLCD Day 1

Start Weight: 285.5
Load Weight: 288.5

Good day all....

Today is the first day of the VLCD. Not sure what to expect but still feel confident that I will stick with this plan. I am still a tad bit concerned about mixing the HCG and am hoping that all goes as planned.

My weight this morning came in at 288.5 which is a 3 pound gain during loading. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning already to see how much I will drop after the first day. I do have great expectations but will try not to be disappointed if my expectations arent met.

I took the shot in the deltoid this morning. So far, so good as I am not hungry. The funny thing is that my mind is trying to tell my stomach to growl and feel hunger but my stomach wont listen. I am drinking a ton of water and tea to keep the hunger edge off. I guess I did well with the loading, as hard as it was to keep eating. I actually ate Burger King triple stackers, fries, ice cream, scrambled eggs and cheese etc... all the fat foods to fill those fat stores. I have no desire to be hungry and going out of Dr. S protocol is not optional.

Let me recap from start:

Received HCG Saturday morning with great excitement. I laid out all the mixing materials, re-read the protocol and commenced to mixing. I opened the ampoule and was concerned with glass falling into the solution but did not see any after adding the bac water. Now here is where it goes down hill...you see I ordered the 10ml bottles and was so excited about mixing it up that 1/3rd of the way through realized I could not put 24cc into a 10cc bottle...duhhh. Of course I am nervous about mixing it correctly as I decided to seperate into 3 small bottles. I hope I get the right serving.

I started loading Saturday through Sunday night. I actually like the fatty foods but will be quite fine not eating them any longer. I went grocery shopping for all the healthy goodness (just season the food to your liking) that is required. I had to buy a better food scale from Target which measures perfectly. So I went through and seperated my 100g servings of fish, shrimp and chicken into freezer bags for quick preperations. I figure baking, grilling, or boiling will get the job done and keep my meals diverse. Anyway...so far so good.

That is about all for now.

No comments: