Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Injection 4, VLCD Day 2

Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 284
Overnight Loss: 4.5
Start of Phase I: 10-20-07
Total Losses: -4.5

Well I must say that I am quite happy with the overnight reduction. I was thinking how great it would be if I could lose this much everyday until I reach my goal. That would be a whopping 21 days, that would be too amazing. lol.

So far so good on the hunger. Still getting used to eating this small amount of calories but I keep drinking water and tea to stave off the hunger. My hope is to not have any hunger at all like many have experienced. I enjoy drinking the water but the only drawback is having to run to the bathroom every few minutes. This kills when you are in a meeting with your boss and in the middle of a presentation. lol

I made some awesome baked catfish and spinach. Had that for lunch yesterday. For dinner I had steamed shrimp and spinach. Today I again had the catfish but with sliced cucumbers splashed with vinegar and a sprinkling of black pepper. It hit the spot as I was getting the stomach growls.

Thank God for Dr. S. as I now have a very easy to follow plan that will yield the results I have been looking for.

That's all for today....

No comments: