Friday, October 26, 2007

Skip Day, VLCD Day 5

Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 275.5
Overnight Loss: 2
Start of Phase I: 10-20-07
Total Losses: -13

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

I guess I need to update my profile to reflect my newfound age. I dont feel any different hitting the big 35 but so much wiser. lol

Anywho...I didn't get the exact present of 5lbs lost but am happy with the 2lbs dropped overnight. So, the honeymoon may be over with the 4lb average but who knows.

Today was my skip day and it wasn't too bad. I did get a few hunger pangs but ate my melba toast when it came on and drank alot of water. Tomorrow should be better since I will take my HCG again. I wish our bodies werent so smart as it would be nice to not have to worry about immunity.

So, many of my friends friends called and wished me a happy birthday and asked to take me out for drinks and dinner. I had to take a raincheck due to the protocol. If I were a salesman selling HCG I would have gotten rich today as I shared this blessing with about 4 of my friends. I really hope they come onboard since we are all battling the buldge plus it would be nice to have our little support group to help each other along. We will see who is sincere about trying to get the fat off. I know I am and will not Lose. I have a couple weddings coming up next year and I want to ensure I am ready for prime time.

Well that all for now...

No comments: