Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Injection 5, VLCD Day 3

Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 280
Overnight Loss: 4.0
Start of Phase I: 10-20-07
Total Losses: -8.5

Wow...4 more pounds gone overnight. That is incredible as I have taken a couple weeks to reach that total on previous weight loss missions. I hope this keeps up.

The funny thing is how much of a cost saving approach this is to losing fat. I was spending a ton of money on supplements that claim to loose weight only to not lose a darn thing and end up just throwing the money away. This is by far the greatest investment I have made and its amazing when there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is actually in reach.

I am glad I had a successful weight loss event because I was so annoyed this morning because it rained and there was a leak in my roof that was dripping on the ceiling my room. Did I share that I am a very light sleeper and was awakened at 4am. I had to break out the ladder and head into the attic to identify the leak and do a little band-aiding until I get a roofer. By the way this issue is not new but it has been so dry here I just didnt focus on getting it fixed. Anyway I did burst a sweat going to the basement for the ladder and hauling it up to the 3rd floor and climb into the attick. I think that helped me loose a couple more ounces. lol

Tonight should be Ok so I will be well rested for tomorrow. I just so look forward to the next day just to see what my results are. I would equate it to looking forward to seeing that girlfriend you left for a week. Just excited and know good things are coming. lol

That's all for now....

No comments: