Friday, January 25, 2008

Skip Day, VLCD Day 18

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 220.2
Overnight GAIN: .8
Total Losses: -17.8

I promised myself I was not going to post today because of this gain but decided to be true to the cause. I am getting frustrated with the regressive nature of the past few days as I cannot get into the teens. It seems like I am stair stepping for no good reason. I have not added anything into the protocol or done anything that would prompt a stall. I guess it is one that requires and apple day which will be done tomorrow simply because I didn't take the shot today.

Thanks to you all for support in this and I hope things will be on track tomorrow.

That's all for now...

7 comments:

Fattycakes said...

Winston, on Tuesdays post you said, "the Lord is good to me". Are you starting to doubt? You will lose, your body is adjusting..this is what you preach to me. Get ahold of yourself, you've lost 18lbs in 18 days, homeboy! :o)

Becca said...

Please before you do the apple day, re-read the section in pounds and inches which talks about this because I don't really think it applies to your situation. But if you decide to do it anyway that's cool too because it can't hurt! But I agree with fc when she says it's just your body adjusting. Or it could be a set point. So if you can, just try to wait it out a little longer. I hope you wake up with a loss and make this whole post a moot point! Good luck!

Becca said...

Winston where are you? Did you do the apple day? Wassssup?

BizBuzz said...

Dude???

BizBuzz said...

Just wondering! Don't stay away, if you need support, we are here!

beachbrights said...

Come back! I am worried...

Miss you-

Becca said...

I saw Robin say you were still alive and kicking. So let's hear from you! We want to hear alllll about it!