Saturday, January 5, 2008

LAST DAY OF P3 AND 1st LOADING DAY

LIW Weight: 232
Today's Weight: 232
Gain / Loss: 0

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all.

It has been quite a while since I last posted but the holidays have kept me quite busy and since returning home I can now get back on task of posting and toasting you all.

A quick recap of P3:

I ate very well on P3 which included various non P3 foods. I was in Florida with my mother and cooked and baked daily for a week. Needless to say I had to sample my own foods which led to the consumption of many decadent "bad for you" foods. lol. The greatest part is when I weighed myself this morning I was at LIW. Its amazing that the most I gained was 2 lbs over the 3 weeks and now I am at LIW to start my second round which began this morning. Yeeeaahhhh for me.

The loading is difficult because I can only consume but so much food before I feel over full and uncomfortable. Thank God its just 2 days and then on to VLCD. I will be as, if not more, diligent in the second round and will try not to have the same expectations of my first round. I think taking it day by day is best and not really looking back to compare results should keep me motivated and on track.

I have to update you all on my two friends that started a few weeks ago. My friend lost 23 lbs so far and her brother, who is leaving me in the dust, lost 20lbs in the first week, 11 in the second and 8 in the third for a total of 39 in 3 weeks. He has become my motivation.

I will post again on Monday when I start VLCD.

That's all for now...

3 comments:

beachbrights said...

SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!! We have started P2 on the same day....you of course, much better off with that stellar P3. Way to go on maintaining. I am very proud of you and envious of your results!

You are my motivation!!

Happy New Year-

Burcu J said...

Hey there,
Thank you for stopping by and for your support... Glad to see you back..Big Congrats on maintaining. You've done a great job on this protocol and I am sure you will continue. Try to enjoy the loading :)

BizBuzz said...

Winston! it's so good to have you back my friend! WOO HOO!

Look at your friends, HOW COOL IS THAT???? It is so encouraging to have offline friends to do this protocol with. To see physically what the protocol can do to someone is so faith strengthening!

Great job on maintaining. WOW! Totally awesome!