Wednesday, January 9, 2008

R2P2 Injection 4, VLCD Day 2

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 230.2
Overnight Loss: 2.8
Total Losses: -8.0

Another good loss. I am now below LIW and enjoying the downward trend. I have promised my mother that when I come back to see her in March she will not know who is at her door. She was quite surprised when she saw me at Christmas. If I can repeat the previous results I will be right where I need to be to build up the muscle mass. My hope is that I wont need a quick follow up round to get rid of all the abnormal fat.

B and Biz, thanks for checking on me and keeping me motivated.

Not much else to really report so...

That's all for now...

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Most awesome! I bet your mother wont recognize you!

Burcu J said...

I am sure your mom will be shocked.. U are a speedy loser.. I am looking forward my husband not recognizing me when he comes for r&r ;) It's in July and I'm hoping to come down a lot till then.. You are very welcome, whenever I come visit your blog I know I will see a loss so you give me encourgement also ;)
Keep up the great work my friend.

Tracey said...

Congrats on your loss!!! Nice to come one here and see everyone's losses.