Tuesday, January 15, 2008

R2P2 Injection 9, VLCD Day 8

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 223.6
Overnight Loss: 1.4
Total Losses: -14.6

It's deja vu all over again. lol. The same loss as yesterday. I wish I could keep this as my minimal loss on a daily basis. Its amazing how greedy we get when things are moving along.

I have been so full this morning and I have not done anything different. I am drinking the same amount of water and tea as every morning. I did make sure I ate my apple at 10:30 to keep things consistent. I try to do everything at the exact same time each day. For instance tea and water by 9:30, apple 10:30, lunch 12:30, dinner 7:00 and snack at 8. Not sure if it matters but it does make it easier.

I bought these huge organic golden delicious apples yesterday and had one last night for snack and this morning for breakfast. I hope I am not causing any sabotage by eating this large fruit. I think I read the size of the apple doesn't matter (lol) but you cant eat 2 apples. Let me know if I am off base with that. The good thing is I only bought 4 of them. Let me tell you they are really good.

Thanks all for your responses to my exercise thought. I may just take the advice and hold off until after this round. The thing is I don't want to be too skinny (that was funny) and have to start from scratch in the gym so thought it would be good to possibly do the light weight training. CB has the same thought with regard to muscle regeneration due to limited protein intake. I have decided and started last night to do push ups and crunches before going to bed and when I awake. I figure I can start at 25 reps for each and then increase from there. I will keep you posted on how it affects me. Myfattycakes has a great idea on the jumping rope or running and I will check with her to see how she feels.

My friend that started on Saturday lost 2.5lbs after her first VLCD day.

Marshall: I will shoot you an email this evening to discuss.

CB: thanks for checking on me and keeping me motivated. I will take your advice and take it easy. I do have the rest of my life to exercise while on P4.

B: Thanks for stopping in and checking on me. You are doing well so keep it up.

Biz: As always thanks for being the great supporter that you are and checking in on me.

That's all for now...

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Excellent, believe me when I tell you that it is exciting when you see someone YOU helped lose weight on this protocol, it does the heart good! Thanks for keeping us updated and thanks for the new link!