Friday, January 11, 2008

R2P2 Injection 6, VLCD Day 4

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 226.6
Overnight Loss: 2.2
Total Losses: -11.6

Another success and so far so good.

I wonder if it makes a difference whether you eat the same foods for a period of time versus varying the meals. The reason I ask is I have been eating fish and a tomato for each meal and have had very good results. Today I decided on do chicken and curried cabbage. Today is also my skip day and so far so good. I am anxious to see what the result will be tomorrow and test my theory. lol.

That's all for now...

3 comments:

Renee said...

You're doing wonderfully so far. Congrats!

Burcu J said...

You just making me sick with them losses... lol... :)
Just kidding my friend and I am very happy for you, I am not a sea food lover, I only like fried calamari, thats about it..I think I'm stuck with a chicken..
Keep up the great work and have a great weekend :)

BizBuzz said...

Your a man, that is what it is all about. Hate to put it to you so simply but it's really that simple! ROFL Congrats on more great losses!