Monday, January 14, 2008

R2P2 Injection 8, VLCD Day 7

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 225.0
Overnight Loss: 1.4
Total Losses: -13.2

Thanks Biz and cb for checking in on me. This is why in this round I no longer worry about the gains because as Biz stated your body makes the automatic corrections. It is a good loss for the week and hope to keep it moving.

I was considering going back to the gym and wanted to get feedback on if this is a good idea or not. How will it affect the number on the scale as you increase muscle mass. You burn more calories with added muscle mass so would that be a positive since HCG provides all the needed calories to go through the day. The other concern is whether the amount of protein is enough to promote muscle repair after lifting. Please share and maybe Biz can add this to her FAQ list.

My fried has created her blog and I would ask you all to check in on her for me. Her address is http://myfattycakes.blogspot.com/ She has lost 5.8 in two days and is on the right track. My other friend is not doing a blog so I will try to share her progress with you all. She did gain 3.5 on P1 so we will see what happens after today's first VLCD day.

That's all for now...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Winston,

Can you drop me an e-mail at thisismelaughing -at- gmail.com? I'd like to get some details from you on your daily menu. Thanks!

Marshall

beachbrights said...

I don't know how I would have the energy to go to the gym, especially weight training. I would also be afraid that your muscles could not rebound. On P2, I can barely climb a set of stairs, much less lift a weight, Ha!

My advice, stick with cardio only and in limited amounts. I personnally would hold off exercising until after P2. Check out Brooke's blog, she exercised her entire P2.

Re-read what Dr. S says about exercise and see what Biz has to say.

Good Luck and make sure you let us know what you decide.

I'm off to check out your friend's blog.

Burcu J said...

Hello,
U always doing a great job, I was just passing by. Congrats on your loss.
Have a great day

BizBuzz said...

Excellent! TOTALLY AWESOME! I only know about the exercise thing from what NHW said to me. They said do NOT start a routine while ON the protocol, but if it was something you were already doing then continue.

HTH!