Wednesday, December 19, 2007

P3 Day 4 and 5

LIW Weight: 232
Today's Weight: 232
Gain / Loss: 0

Thanks to you all for your comments on P3. I have been experimenting just a tad bit but have made protein the main portion of my meals. I have been trying to make sure I have enough fiber in my body to keep regular, hence the reason for the cereals and high fiber toast. I did stop eating the cereal and bread in the morning but did eat some cornbread with my dinner. Please understand it was not a large piece but more like a 2 inch square.

What did I eat:
Monday - egg white omelet w/cheddar and turkey breast, apple, chicken breast, string beans, bacon cheese burger, strawberries, 150 oz water (I did lose one pound after eating this but gained it back last night)

Tuesday - egg white omelet w/ cheddar and turkey breast, apple, 2 slices baked ham, slice of roast beef, 1 spoon potatoes, green salad w/ FF vinaigrette dressing, strawberries, chicken breast, string beans, steamed plantain, strawberries (dinner), piece of cornbread (made it for my kids and HAD to taste it), 150 oz water. lol.

If you look at those 2 days, it is primarily protein. The potatoes and the plantain are the only items of concern which I rarely eat. I will probably eliminate these items since I got my fill and don't want to risk anything going haywire.

That's all for now...

6 comments:

beachbrights said...

Thanks for going so indepth. It is very helpful to "see" what you are eating (& maintaining your weight with). My diet on P3 was mainly High Fat/High Protein/Almost 0 carbs. I did not even eat fruit and kept veggies to a minimum. I struggled (still struggling).

Thanks again for the update. It helps!

You're doing great-
CB

Burcu J said...

Hello,
You just doing great as usual.. Keep up the great work.
Have a good one ;)

BizBuzz said...

Had a few minutes to pass thru. Wonder how you have done since Wednesday?

If this is working, keep on keeping on!

BizBuzz said...

Just passing thru, wondering how you are doing...

essie said...

Hello,
I have been researching the hcg dieting and am impressed. Your loss has been especially inspiring. I want to start myself ASAP. Did you do the cleansing stage in Treaudeaus book? I noticed you said you bought your hcg from India, can you tell me who you ordered it from? I want to loose about 40lbs and am discouraged with my current progress. I know I can do it if I can see some kind of progress. Would really appreciate the help!
essie

BizBuzz said...

I just couldn't let this day go by without you knowing how much I appreciated your support during this year!

I hope this finds you well, and hopefully we will see an update soon!