Thursday, December 13, 2007

VLCD Day 53

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
LIW Weight: 232
LIW Losses: 56.5
Today's Weight: 231.4
Overnight Loss: 0.6
Total Losses: -57.1

Thanks ladies for your input on the LIW. I have updated the tracking to reflect LIW and will continue to track the losses / gains throughout phase 3. I am not sure how I will be reporting my daily numbers as it tends to add too much to the post. I did lose .6lbs yesterday and not sure what today and tomorrow will bring. I may use that beginning P3 weight as a secondary LIW. I think it would keep me motivated.

I went window shopping yesterday and it was nice to try on smaller sport coats and suit coats. Of course you really can't buy anything when you know by end of February who knows where you will end up. I did however buy a couple pairs of shoes. Some of my normal size shoes were big on me so I guess you lose fat in your feet too. lol. I better be careful as I may have to re buy at a smaller size.

That's all for now...

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Whatever floats your boat my friend! Good for you trying on clothes!!! That feels just dandy doesn't it! WOO HOO FOR YOU!