Friday, December 7, 2007

Skip Day, VLCD Day 47

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 237.4
Overnight Loss: .6
Total Losses: -51.1

Another .6 bits the dust. Nice move in the right direction. I have been feeling so full for the past couple days and have to remind myself to eat. That is amazing in itself. lol. I look forward to seeing what results present themselves tomorrow.

Thanks Marshall, B and Biz for the advice. The thing is I remember always being 235 for a major part of my adult life so trying to get there would be ideal. I really don't want to waste the HCG and having only about 4 more shots it might be worthwhile to see what happens. I know it is not a race and am assured that I will reach my goal but it feels so good to see even that .2lb drop in the morning. I am addicted. lol.

I have this bittersweet feel about getting to phase 3. Its like I am looking forward to it but am afraid of the the unknown results. I see some folks struggle to stabilize their weight but I also see people who have no issues. P2 makes things so easy by giving you a set solution that you must follow and you see the results. P3 gives you more freedom and you must be cautious in your decisions. We will see.

That's all for now...

2 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
congrats on your loss. I also am kind of scared from P3 I don't want to go overboard, I think I will stick with mostly P2 food but larger amounts of them and rarely have some treats. Keep up the great work. :)

Amy's Blog said...

Winston, I think you will do fabulous on P3. If you feel full now, I don't think you will feel a lot of hunger on on P3 either. Congratulations!