Friday, December 14, 2007

VLCD Day 54

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
LIW Weight: 232
LIW Losses: 56.5
Today's Weight: 230.4
Overnight Loss: 1.0
Total Losses: -58.1

Still going!!!! Another pound gone overnight. This is too nice.

Tomorrow is the start of P3 but I am considering doing one more day of VLCD because I do not feel the hunger that many have experienced transitioning to this phase. I am wondering if all the HCG has been removed from my body. Has anyone else done this? If so, let me know how you felt. The 72 hour rule is a bit confusing to me because you take the hcg, you have basically a skip day and then one more day for it all to leave your system. What I am gathering from this is it only take 1 day for the HCG to leave your body. Biz, please enlighten me. I will post tomorrow how I feel and what my decision will be. I have been dieing for some chili so maybe that desire will dictate my decision. lol.

That's all for now...

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Winston, I would NOT do anymore than the 72 hours that Dr S talks about. 72 hours from your last injection, you MUST start eating. Doing that without the hcg will lead to bad consequences as that will start to eat muscle mass.

There is a very good possibility that you will remain NOT hungry for quite awhile. This is where you need to be smart. If you cannot possibly eat that much food that you need to maintain your weight (at least BMR) then you need to add fats until you reach those calories.

Dr S had a very good reason for the 72 hours. Try not to play around with that. Don't harm your body ok?