Monday, December 10, 2007

Injection 45, VLCD Day 50

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 233.2
Overnight Loss: 1.6
Total Losses: -55.3

Wooooowwww. Didn't expect that but I will embrace and give thanks. I think there is about 2 or 3 shots left in the vial and the more I lose the more I just want to stay on the HCG. I just cant wait for January 5th to get back on but in the mean time I can"t wait to see what happens tomorrow.

It is funny how I too look in the mirror and admire the person looking back at me. Your confidence level goes through the roof when you see such a great improvement. Its like Marshall was saying about the clothes. I did the same exact thing this weekend. I cleared all the size 42 pants out of my closet and will be donating them to charity. I would much prefer to donate the knowledge of the protocol to the masses. My XL shirts are fitting fairly loose but I wont change those out until I reach my goal. I told my mother she will not know who I am when I visit for Christmas. I can't wait to surprise her.

Do tomatoes have anything to do with increasing the loss? I am not sure but I have been eating tomatoes as my vegetable of choice for the past 4 days. I will keep eating them until I am done with this phase.

That's all for now...

2 comments:

beachbrights said...

I am so proud of you! What an incredible journey you have been on. You have been so dedicated and it has paid off. This could not have happened to a nicer person. Embrace your success, P3 will be a breeze for you.

BizBuzz said...

Congrats on another AMAZING loss! About the tomatoes? I think when we change up our eating it freaks out our metabolism and makes it work harder, and so the weight loss. But that is just a theory.

I am so incredibly happy for you that you accomplished this much in just one round. GOOD FOR YOU!