Monday, December 17, 2007

P3 Day 2 and 3

LIW Weight: 232
Today's Weight: 232
Gain / Loss: 0

P3 has been interesting thus far. I have been dieing to eat a few forbidden items and did partake of some while avoiding others. The bonus weight I lost on the last VLCD has been recovered. I will make sure I stay within this weight the best I can.

What did I eat:

Saturday - 1/2 cup fiber cereal w/skim milk, egg white omelet w/ Cheddar and turkey breast, 1 slice whole grain bread, apple, Kashi bar, bowl of chili w/cheddar cheese and piece of corn bread.

Sunday - 1 cup fiber cereal w/ skim milk, egg white omelet w/ cheddar and turkey breast, 1 slice whole grain bread, apple, 4 small meatballs, 4 chicken wings, 1 tablespoon BBQ pulled pork, cup of chili w/ piece of cornbread and a few spoonfuls of cheesecake.

Sounds like a heck of a lot and probably why I gained what I did from the last weight. I attended a friends holiday party and there was quite a bit of food that did not make it on my plate. I did not drink as much water as I usually do and that too was a factor.

Let me share with you my cooking. I made a huge crock put of chili. This was the best chili I have ever had in my life, if I must say so myself. I won best dish at the holiday party. I also make homemade cornbread, unbelievable. Finally the cheesecake, my God this was good. It was and eggnog cheesecake w/ rum caramel sauce. I over did myself on this one and won first place in the dessert category as well. I really love when my food comes out good but love it more when people enjoy it. My boys are my best critics and I take pride in feeding them. They loved it all.

Ok, back to earth now. It has been interesting and tempting so far and I cannot wait for Jan 5th to get restarted. I did get quite a bit of kudos for the loss and all the friends saying don't lose more but I have a plan and they will be in amazement when I get done.

Also, I loaded my friend and her brother and they will be VLCDing it today. I will let you know how their first day goes.

That's all for now...

4 comments:

beachbrights said...

Ok, I am no expert and have struggled with P3, everyday. Now, with this being said, I am not sure about the foods you are eating for P3. Dr. S says no starch or sugar and I've noticed that several of your food items have both.

I'm sure you know what you're doing and your weight looks fantastic. Are you trying something different? I just don't want you to struggle like I have. Explain if you have time...and I don't mean to sound like a "know it all" or a "finger pointer". You did not even ask for my help! Maybe analyzing your progess will help me with mine.

Thanks Winston. Happy Holidays!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
I wanted to drop a quick hello, I will be watching you on P3.. I am sure you will do just great since you did an awsome P2.
Have a good one :)

Tracey said...

Good going on your maintaining. Now where was I when that food was being made! LOL Have great Holidays!

BizBuzz said...

CB said it all for me ... curious about how you started your P3?