Saturday, December 15, 2007

P3 Day 1

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
LIW Weight: 232
LIW Losses: 56.5
Today's Weight: 229.2
Overnight Loss: 1.2
Total Losses: -59.3

Another loss of 1.2 on P3 day. Almost 60lbs in seven full weeks. I have never in my life had this great of an impact. Thank the Lord for this blessing. I will be moving my stats to the right and will be tracking the LIW and gain/loss. Thanks to all of you who read my blog and share your thoughts and comments. I will continue posting daily and then resume P2 Jan. 5th. I will have a few friends coming along for the experience.

Thanks Biz for the advice. You are such a wealth of knowledge and Dr. S. would be proud. lol. I did decide to follow the good Dr and start P3 this morning. I will post my menu tomorrow, hopefully with food data. I am really gunning for a balanced attack but with a focus on protein and fiber intake.

There is one thing I am happy about with P3 and that is the ability to apply lotion after a shower. Man my skin was happy. Mineral Oil just doesn't moisturize as well and I am happy with the return to skin moisturizing. Of course there are other benefits and I will speak on them as they are experienced.

Well off to finish my final exam.

That's all for now...

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Final exam? Are you taking a course? Did I miss that post?

I am so glad you are proceeding as planned. I swear Winston, you have had really excellent results, you are truly a poster child! Awesome.

Take care, and can't wait to hear what concoction you came up with for your first P3 day!

BizBuzz said...

Just passing on thru Winston, let us know when you can how P3 is treating you!