Monday, December 3, 2007

Injection 39, VLCD Day 43

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 238.4
Overnight Loss: 2.4
Total Losses: -50.1

50.50.50, a half century has been removed from my waistline. What a monumental goal. Thank God, Dr. S and HCG for this milestone. It feels like such a relief to almost be at 235, which was where I have been most of my adult life. I can wait to break through that goal and keep on truckin'.

Biz and Amy thanks for checking on me and cheering me on. I have about 8 more days of HCG left and I will then jump on P3. Keep cheering for me as I approach the finish line of Round 1.

I have finally gotten my friend and her brother on board with the protocol. We ordered her supplies last night and will be ordering the HCG this week. DD sent me an email about specials for the holiday so we are waiting to see how much of a savings they will offer. I will share with you folks when they share the information.

That's all for now...

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

WOW! Winston, you have had a miraculous round! Just peachy! Good for you, thanks for sharing your journey with us. It's such a joy to see people on this protocol, what a totally positive experience eh?

WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Burcu J said...

wow.. 50 pounds... that is something to be happy about.. big congrats..Keep up the great work..
Have a good one

Amy's Blog said...

What a rare accomplishment! WOO HOOOO!! It must be your 200 ounces of water every day! I understand the relief you are talking about! Eight more days will be gone in a flash. Congratulations to you!! This is just amazing!