Thursday, December 6, 2007

Injection 42, VLCD Day 46

Start of Phase 1: 10-20-07
Start Weight: 288.5
Today's Weight: 238.0
Overnight Loss: .2
Total Losses: -50.5

Another .2, man things are getting slow. It seems as if I am going to crawl to the end of this round. I am hoping to drop 3 more pounds before starting phase 3 but I hope my body will oblige me.

Biz, I know what you mean about he stall but what is KWIM? I put my foods in fitday.com and it returned 502 cals so I am not going over on the calories. I will just have to put away the foods I have cooked and measure raw again for the next week. What do you guys think about me not taking a skip day since I am no where near immunity? Let me know your thoughts on that one.

That's all for now...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Winston, if this is a set point for you, you might want to consider ending your P2 right here, as it would make it that much easier to maintain this weight at this level--right where your body wants to equalize. Once you resume P2, you should blast right out of it down to your next target.

Burcu J said...

Hello,
I am not an expert but I also think you should give a break too. You did just great and little break might speed things up once u start back P2.. Good luck
Have a good one :)

BizBuzz said...

KWIM - Know what I mean?

I am with Marshall on this one, set points can be BLASTED thru on a new round. You have hit 50 lbs my sweet, that is totally EXCELLENT progress! This is not a race remember? You have the TOOLS to do this!