Monday, February 4, 2008

R2P2 Injection 26, VLCD Day 28

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 212.6
Missing In Action Loss: 7.6
Total Losses: -25.6

First off let's hear it for my beloved NY football Giants, 2008 Super Bowl Champions.

Well I am back from my absence of posting but never missed one day of reading each of your blogs. I was going through a funk with the protocol and at time contemplated taking a break but each time I got completely fed up I wound in the bathroom all day and experienced nice losses the following weigh in. I did not want to burden you all with my b*tching and complaining. Although I know you would continue to give me motivation and support I just didn’t want to seem ungrateful with the results. I have been working on keeping my mind right and not passing out each time there is a gain for zero losses for that day. I know I am doing everything right and just have to take the good with the bad, which is easier said than done. I even went and bought another scale to verify that things were where they were and they certainly were. Anyway, I am on from that.

I had a super bowl party at my house last night and the crowd was great. Let me tell you the food spread was fantabulous but I made sure not to even touch one thing. I actually didn’t eat my dinner due to the excitement of the game but did eat my apple and drank water. I guess eating a late lunch helped. I was cleaning and prepping the entire weekend. My house was very untidy so sort of did a spring cleaning. I also cooked my famous Chili, cornbread and Eggnog Cheesecake with caramel butter rum sauce. Sorry for sharing. I gather it was good because it took less then 2 minutes to have it all in everyone's mouth. It was a hit. The amazing thing was I was not even tempted to even taste it. I just know I will eventually be able to partake at a later date without the fear of gaining from what I ate. I did get a lot of compliments and advice to not loose any more but I will only stop when I am right in my mind. I am hoping by the completion of a 26 day round 3 I will have all the abnormal fat removed from me and hit the gym hard to pack on 30lbs of muscle.

Keep up the good work and share with you tomorrow.

That's all for now...

5 comments:

beachbrights said...

Glad you're back! I missed you and wish you would have shared your feelings! Here I've been a hot mess, thinking I was the only one going through a FUNK! Way to go...sticking to protocol.

No more MIA!

XOXO-

BizBuzz said...

I must have that recipe!!!

You done good, I thought you had fallen by the wayside, WTG proving me a liar! WOO HOO FOR YOU!!!

Great losses btw!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Thanks for the update stranger! Ed's gettin "sick of it all" but is addicted to the losses! We were really hoping to go 40 days but I don't know if he'll make it! Dang, you are really close to hitting 200 lbs-that's really exciting!

I can't believe you didn't even take a bite-you're the MAN!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh yeah-GO GIANTS!

Becca said...

Congrats on the losses and the Giant's winning! I'm glad to see you're back to posting and haven't given up on the protocol!