Tuesday, February 19, 2008

R2P2 Injections 38, 39, VLCD Days 42, 43

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 203.6
Overnight Loss: .6
Total R2P2 Losses: -34.6
Total Protocol Losses: -85.1

I didn’t lose nor gain anything yesterday but dropped a little over a half today. Yeah for me...lol.

I did a ton of clothes shopping this weekend and yesterday. I bought all new suits, jeans, shirts, slacks and shorts. These were all in a 36 waist and even if I lose more that is a comfortable size to wear even with a belt. I don’t think I would feel comfortable in a 34 or medium. I still like the concept of the "almost" big guy and know when I hit the gym and start packing on the muscle I will fill out more.

There is one more round left in me and I may start after doing P3 and P4. I will decide after sticking with P3 for its time. I just want all the abnormal fat removed and don’t really care what the number is.

Comments:

Biz - Thanks again. I am hoping to hit 195 as my LIW.

Ed & Jenn - I know Ed can’t wait to get into a 36. It is so cool not to have those fat man sizes anymore. Keep at it and stay out of the crawfish and beer until you get slim. He has his whole life to eat that. I don’t really have a number but want the fat removed and get ripped. lol. People have been very complimentary on the new me especially since wearing cloths that actually fit versus swimming in my previous largeness.

B - I hope to continue falling until I hit the fat free zone.

Becca - Thanks for the comments and I know how you feel about people failing and taking it personal. I just take the hard-line with them and say failure is not an option and you must read the manuscript before I even help you. It has been doing well so far.

That's all for now...

1 comment:

BJ said...

Thanks for taking the time out to explain and educate me on HCG, I am on my way to "a wonderful me"!!!