Thursday, February 14, 2008

R2P2 Injection 35, VLCD Day 38

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 206.8
Overnight Loss: 0.8
Total R2P2 Losses: -31.4
Total Protocol Losses: -81.9

Yessss...another good loss.

Man, I can smell 200 and hope to get ther by the end of next week with hopes of 190 by the end of this round. Keep your fingers crossed and keep sending me those "fatrid" vibes.

There have been so many inquiries in my loss, but experiencing the same thing as many of you, some lack of participation. Oh well, their loss. I do have some others who say they are coming on board but we will see if its just lip service.

Have a great day.

That's all for now...

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

You have already had TONS follow your example yes? You should be so happy that this is happening, you know the whole snowball effect! GO YOU!

Burcu J said...

You are doing so good as usuall.. Keep it up my friend :)

Burcu J said...

Oh.. I forgot Happy Valentines Day ;)

Becca said...

Way cool losses. You're so close you'll make it to the 190's in no time! And yes, they'll come around. They just need to process it for a bit...