Wednesday, February 27, 2008

R2P2 Injection 45, VLCD Day 50

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 198.8
MIA Loss: 2.8
Total R2P2 Losses: -39.4
Total Protocol Losses: -89.7

Sorry for being MIA but was too busy to post. I have finally broken the 200 plane and very excited. I never, ever want to see 200 on a scale again. I am almost at my goal weight and 10 pounds away from a whole century of weight being removed.

My folks are doing well and I will update you all next Tuesday with their results.

Have a great day.

That's all for now...

2 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

OMG Winston-you are under 200!!! Can you even believe it? Ed is sooooo jealous but you have given him so much motivation!

On the day of the 100 pound mark we need to have a cyber celebration! You rock my friend!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Ed was curious what your menu is like...can you give us a "sample menu?"