Tuesday, February 12, 2008

R2P2 Injection 33, VLCD Day 36

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 207.8
Overnight Loss: 0.8
Total Losses: -30.4

LET THE CELEBRATON BEGIN....I HAVE OFFICIALLY BROKEN THE 80 LB BARRIER. YESSSSS SIR...

Thank the Lord, Dr. S, KT, Biz and all of my friends who have walked with me since day one. You guys are the best.

As much as the 80 is great I still have about 20 lbs to go before I think I will be ready for prime time. I really just want all the abnormal fat removed from me so I can enjoy the rest of my life without health concerns or avoiding all foods. I read everyone’s blog and just love the progress we are all making. I especially like reading Paul - Imago Embraced progress on P4 and cannot wait to enjoy the items he is enjoying and still losing the weight. I can't wait for us all to get there.

There are now 7 people, including myself, that are on HCG and all are having great success. I am still waiting for one who has the items to get started. The plan for a big celebratory dinner when all is at their goal weight is in the works. We are going to party and eat like is 1999. lol. I will get there first so have to stay focused so I can remain fine when they start to trickle in. I can’t wait for that.

Here are the stats from those mentioned above:

TB - 24lbs lost after R1
KB - 44lbs lost after R1
NP - 26lbs lost 1/2 way thru R1
RD - 21lbs lost 1/2 way thru R1
MD - 13lbs lost after 2weeks
RC - 3lbs lost after day 1

We are all on our way to slimville...

I had the greatest experience yesterday evening when I went to the store and tried on a suit coat and....it fit perfectly. It was a 42L which I don’t ever recall wearing. I called everyone to share my joy and am still walking on cloud 9. I did not buy a suit but bought 3 coats in L and XL.


Thanks Biz, E&J, CB, B, and Becca for the comments. 80lbs is truly a celebrated milestone and I promise I will post pictures when I hit my final goal as I have not wanted to take any as yet.

That's all for now...

3 comments:

Becca said...

Hurray!!! 80 lbs gone forever. I'm so very happy for you.
And I absolutely love your idea about the dinner for all of the successful losers that you're planning. I may try to do something similar for people that my daughter and I have been helping!
But WOW! Way to go!

Paul said...

Congrats Man! Way to go.

BizBuzz said...

Can I just say WOO FRICKEN HOO FOR YOU WINSTON!!! OMG That is the way to do it! Congrats on a fantastic journey, and look at all those people you are helping my friend! WOO HOO!!!