Saturday, February 16, 2008

Skip Day, VLCD Day 40

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 205.0
Overnight Loss: 1.8
Total R2P2 Losses: -33.2
Total Protocol Losses: -83.7

Well the bathroom break really paid off. lol. I tell you Dr. S. knows his stuff when he said you will go every 4 days. I definitely look forward to those 4 days. lol.

I had 2 more folks come on board today so the slimmies crew is growing. I feel so good helping each person and can't wait for them to get to their goals. I will keep you all posted on their progress.

I bought my first pair of 36W pants yesterday and even tried on a 34W and it fit me almost perfectly. I will wait on the the 34s.

Comments:

Ed & Jenn - I was a tight 42 waist and tight 48L jacket and wore XXL shirts. It really sucked and I hated every minute of it. I am now liberated.

Biz - I knew you would appreciate that and its just nice to know there is an end result.

Have a great Saturday.

That's all for now...

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

OMG! Look at that loss!!! This late in the game, that is a MIRACLE!!! WOO HOO FOR YOU!!!