Thursday, February 28, 2008

R2P2 Injection 46, VLCD Day 51

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
Today's Weight: 197.6
Overnight Loss: 1.2
Total R2P2 Losses: -40.6
Total Protocol Losses: -90.9

Yes...I broke the 40 and 90 pound barrier. I am so stoked. lol. It is so wild that my goal weight when I started was 195 and I may make it there by LIW which will be Saturday. I will be traveling on Tuesday so it’s perfect as I have 2 more shots in the vial. I will just do a shot on my skip day. My folks continue to drop and I am so excited. I can't wait to share with you all their results.

Ed and Jenn - I am in straight shock and excitement but knew it would happen just not this fast. Hang in there Ed and you will hit the mark. I am so disciplined in this that I follow to the T. My menu varies but I eat a lot of tomatoes, fish, chicken, cucumbers, strawberries, grapefruits, apples and just started enjoying oranges. I also drink a ton of water and tea. Hope this helps.

That's all for now...

3 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

What’s up stranger? Is P2 over? C'mon give us the skinny!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh yeah........um, you freakin' ROCK! You need to post before and after pics!

Unknown said...

Congrats on breaking the big 200!!! Wow! You must be on Cloud 9! Isn't it great to see that "1" on the scale? You've done a fantastic job, and you should make your goal---nice going!