Monday, March 3, 2008

R2P2 Last VLCD Day

Start of R2P1: 1-05-08
Start Weight: 238.2
LIW Weight: 196.0
LIW Losses: 42.2
Total R2P2 Losses: -42.2
Total Protocol Losses: -92.5
Today's Weight: 196.0
+/- LIW weight: 0

Well folks the time has come to bid farewell to Round 2 Phase 2. I had a great run and although I did not reach my initial goal by 1 pound I am still in awe of where I am currently. I have no idea it would be this good as I cannot ever remember being the 100's. Thank the good Lord that he has blessed me to get physically fit and that I can bless others with his gift.

To reflect on this round I would first like to thank ALL of you that have taken the time out of your day to read my blog and a special thanks to those of you who left messages of encouragement and motivation. It has made it most enjoyable and by you sharing your journey it has kept me more driven than not having my HCG family to lean on. You guys are the greatest. This round was fairly easy to follow and my mind was a lot more focused than in round 1. I have learned to be patient and let my body do its thing and stop stressing over the zero loss or minimal gain days. They are still not comforting but at least easier to contend with.

As I move on to P3, I will continue to follow the protocol as closely as possible but will have a challenging time as I will be heading to Jamaica in the morning to visit my family and take care of some personal business. With that said, I will not have internet access but will post upon my return next Wednesday. This is a much needed break as things have been stressful at work and with dealing with my children rearing challenges.

I think I will do another round to release all the abnormal fat on my body in conjunction to hitting the gym. All of told me to lose no more but I have a plan and know that I will get a lot nicer and be able to really enjoy the shirtless season of summer. I will actually get some color this year since I will want to be outside more.

I will be posting some pictures today and will check with you all next week.

That's all for now...

6 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh Winston you gave me goose bumps! So this round comes to an end...what a victorious round you had my friend!

Thank you for helping to motivate Ed and I and being an example of how successful this protocol can be! Be safe in your travels and please don't be a stranger!!!

"Endurance is the most difficult of all the disciplines but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes!"

beachbrights said...

Winston, you are my rock. Thank you for being such a fine example to others, especially me.

I'll be checking back every minute until those pictures are posted! Enjoy your time away from the computer.

XOXO-
CB

BizBuzz said...

WINSTON!!! I am SO glad to be able to share this moment with you! What a totally awesome example that you have set for so many! I hope you have a very 'un'eventful trip to Jamaica to handle your business, but come back soon - we want to hear all about it! Congrats on a very successful round!!!

Becca said...

Winston, I am so happy to see those pics of you... but you have such a blank face... LOL! No just kidding you egghead! Whoops just kidding again!
But seriously, you look just awesome! And I know what you mean about people saying you've already lost enough even though you know that you still have abnormal fat. It's because they see such a great contrast to how you looked before and also, with the HCG, it does such a great job of reshaping the body, it makes you look so slim even before all the fat has completely dropped off. I am also quite happy with how I look now, but know that I still have some more fat to lose so I'll do another round before summer to get rid of the last 15 or so pounds.
So thanks for sharing your pics with us. I can really see why you have had so many people come to you and want to get started with this program, you are truly an inspiration with what you have achieved!

BizBuzz said...

WINSTON!!! I can barely see the pics! PLEASE post them LARGER or at least clickable, PLEASE!!!!

Burcu J said...

BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS MY FRIEND ..I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU.. PICTURES ARE LOOKING GREAT!!! ENJOY UR TIME BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT BIG TIME :)XOXO