Thursday, March 13, 2008

Protein Day 1 - 2lbs down

LIW Weight: 196.0
Today's Weight: 212.0
+/- LIW weight: +16

Well it was nice to see the trending down begin with doing protein all day with a little vegetable. I drank dieters tea for the last couple nights which have kept me active in the bathroom while flushing the bad foods out of my system. Today I am doing my first steak day with hopes of dropping at least another 2lbs and then another protein day to see if I can continue the trending down.

Here is what I ate yesterday:
Breakfast: Eggwhite omelet - 5egg whites / 1 yolk, bacon bits, cheddar cheese
Lunch: Grilled steak with string beans
Dinner: Grilled steak with string beans

That's all for now...

2 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hey Winston,, I was sure that you will be getting rid of them in no time.. Keep up the good work ;)

Unknown said...

TMI on the bathroom action...lol